Tuesday 16 February 2021

Recovering

Thankful that my boss told me to be off today, & that I got some brain function back. That I've taken tomorrow off too, & he's told me not to worry about anything.

That the woman in the chemists was really helpful & ordered me in some different tablets & I got them today.  That I managed to go to the local shop & come back with husband's lunch & a treat for me.

Thankful to friends I spoke to during the day, who cheered me up.  That friend helped me realise I have suitable containers in the house & I avoided having to drive for some shopping.

Thankful that friend is recovering & seemed on good form today.

That I remembered to get cashback in the shop, & the max is E100 so I know for next time.

That I got some basic make-up in the chemists.

That I feel better now & am up for the mentoring I'm doing tonight.

That husband is sweet & caring & let me sleep.

That he's enjoying the Netflix shop I wanted to watch & it's still funny second time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment