Monday 8 February 2021

Calm

A friend reminded me of a time I enforced a boundary & I was really proud of myself for doing so.  & rather than be guilted into something I said I wouldn't do, I was cross that I was shown that disrespect.

That husband fixed my computer issue for me, & that I had an easy afternoon of simple tasks.  

That it was easy getting someone to check my tasks, & that I pre-emptively suggested something I bet the boss would have got round to asking for.

That we had a good chat in the meeting today, & it was sociable day.

That husband played Gloomhaven with me tonight & we won our scenario, & now I have the treat of deciding that cards to enhance.

That friend felt better after she started work.

That husband reminded me to buy cereal when we went shopping, & that I remembered soap.  That I got up & did what I needed to & got back to bed for a nap & a cuddle.

That I have a calm & drama free life.  That I have sufficient & generally no pressure, that things are under control.


No comments:

Post a Comment