Sunday 31 December 2023

Writing

Glad I decided to bail on the muse story amd went back to the subtitle one.  The latter was much easier to write and is nearly long enough.  Much relieved to have the portfolio nearly ready.

Thankful for friends who read the partial drafts.

Glad husband is happy to do the cooking and ordering.  

For the walk to the shop, that it's closest to walk to easily and it was dry while I was out.

Remembered to phone my mum and she seemed on good form.  Also remembered to get my dad a card and I can easily post it while husband's at the doc on Tuesday.  I remembered to cancel counselling with the required week notice.

For being fit and healthy, able to walk to the shop and do weights.  Also able to sit in a chair for the day whereas that's for fun or for work.

That I got to see the fireworks out the side window, and maybe next year I'll remember I can see them from my chair.  Is nice being able to watch from inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment