Wednesday 20 December 2023

Worthwhile employee

Figured out the analyst's issue instantly and that led me to a document update I'd forgotten to do.
Husband is going to help with formatting.

Logged on after hours when the boss needed help and managed to fix the issue.  Pleased with myself.

Figured out how to do something on another system - proud of myself.  Will help the guy tomorrow.  He keeps thanking my patience and help.

Managed to commiserate with someone who'd been too busy to do what I needed from them.

Noticed another error and got it fixed.  Showing myself as observant and proactive.

Went to the shop for husband and came back with what he wanted and bonus cake.  Saved hin having to meet min. order for the sake of some some cooking fat.  It was dry and calm for my walk.

Remembered to phone my mum and she was on good form.

No comments:

Post a Comment