Friday 1 December 2023

Husband

Thankful husband filled my train for me.  And how funny he was being all impressed with the drawers he suggested for my crystal trays.  They were a great idea and work really well.  Love the crystal ge selected for me today and it helped with clear thinking.

That he's emptied the fluff and water trays on the dryer.

Contact came back to me about the donations.  Glad I kept them amd didn't deliver them elsewhere today.

That a contact sent a card and I have a new stitching project for once I finish the rainbow.  I could take offence but actually it's a simple one to be doing waiting for screens to load etc.

Team meeting was a good laugh.  

Was an idiot on front of team mate but I still solved the problem quicker than he did.  We had a good laugh today and a nice catch-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment