Tuesday 5 December 2023

Relaxing

Glad the dress fits, am set for the wedding.  That husband is patient enough to zip me in and unzip me.  That I got up when the room was warm so I could take my time trying on clothes.

Boss said they'd delay and there's no need for me to log in after hours.  That we're not in a rush for any of it so I can take my time.

That I'm on top of what needs done. 

Got finished in time to relax a bit before counselling. 

Was enjoying untangling wool whilst tv.  Have it nearly done.  Then I can decide what to do with it all.

Finally took all the bottles to the bottle bank and husband dropped in the food bank donations.  Very glad he came out as I pulled up because there wasn't anywhere to wait.

Happy to be warm and cosy in bed.  For the flexibility I have with work and I don't have to be concerned with getting up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment