Saturday 2 December 2023

Success

By the time I got to husband he was being handed the crepes.  Thankful he got them, & that there wasn't a queue. He knows what I like 🥰
Remembered to get the infuser for the tea too.

Dropped off ladder, glad it's out the way.  Also got a quick chat with friend.  
Invited her to dinner and she can't make it - appreciated the offer.

Also that we didn't go for a walk - because my knees have been a bit sore.  & i spent the time with husbamd instead and on things i was in the middle of.  And I don't see us going for one tomorrow 

Husband made more curry, yummy.
And we put up the Christmas tree.  Going to part with a few more excess things I've realised I don't have an emotional attachment to.

Got my story edit finished.  Happy with it and sent to a couple of friends.

Made loads of progress on the cat.  Has been interesting to try a new approach and it's not my work so I'm not invested - freedom to experiment and make mistakes.  Probably not something i'd've done with a piece of my own.  Also I get to post it back so it's not clutter.

The rainbow piece fits in the spare frame so after I wash and iron it I'll be able to hang it 

No comments:

Post a Comment