Wednesday 6 December 2023

Gaming

Glad we got the table to work.  That it was dry for the delivery and husband helped.  Happy it's going to a good home.  Also that I found some soap and a toothbrush to throw in.

For an easy day at work.  Lunch was good and the trip to the coffee machine was fun - & I picked the right drink for husband as a treat since he didn't come.  And we got back to the office in time for the meeting.  

Also finished work at a reasonable time and got to gaming!  Took a new game which was a hit, & I won dixit which was a surprise.  I quite enjoy it with more people.  And I finally got to experience herd mentality (keep seeing it on amazon, glad I was never tempted). 

Decided on pizza and the build your own includes garlic butter instead of tomato base or BBQ base.  Much better.  My dream of cheesy garlic bread with pepperoni is a reality 🥰  glad husband tried out the new pizza place.  He enjoyed his one much better without soggy toppings too.

Energy levels are good.  I had a few mins lie down before dinner and lasted til the end of gaming and a bit longer for a chat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment