Monday 4 December 2023

Time

Thankful for being left alone to get on with tasks.  That I have work and no immediate deadlines.  The person I reached out to responded straight away and i'm happily chipping away at stuff.

There's a meeting tomorrow so I can find out the progress of my stuff.  I have priority and non-priority items.

Got the cat finished and have decided to send it back so she can do the finishing touches. Enjoyed doing it and glad I'm not keeping it.

That the submission deadline is still a few weeks away and I have the Christmas break to get some stories written.  At least I have some ideas and story outlines produced.

Team meeting was a good laugh and I had time for AI session too.  

That we managed to start a game at lunch and have the evenings free to get finished.

Love rediscovering my crystals through the advent train, that husband fills it for me each year.  He even commented on the room looking less cluttered when he popped in.  And when he wanted document references I knew them.


No comments:

Post a Comment