Thursday 28 December 2023

Home

Thankful my heels and knee survived the excursion this morning.  That the hoodie saved me from getting too wet.  Managed to thread the lace through fairly easily.

My boss appreciates the hour I put in today.  It was worth it to not do it on Tuesday.

Enjoyed the gaming with friends, & the reminder to go shopping.  

Husband knocked up a curry today and the meat for tomorrow.  He does tasty food and cleaned up afterwards.

Am in the process of unpicking the scarf to redo.  The green one is nice - will just keep going til I run out of wool.

Got the kitchen cleaned and the place hoovered.  Still impressed by how nice it looked cleaned up.  Very lucky to get the house and it was in decent state when we moved in.  That we had the time to get it painted and not much else needed done.

Hoodie straight from the dryer was so warm and cosy.  Glad we have space.

No comments:

Post a Comment