Sunday 3 December 2023

Friends

Thankful I checked my messages reasonably early.  Enjoyed walk and chat with friend.  Was good to get out and was warm enough.  Took the opportunity to wear new fleece too.  Glad I took the hat.

Had the curry, it was lovely.  Also glad I had soda bread to go with it. 

Tried something new on the backgeound and didn't like it - glad it was easy to unpick and that I made the decision when I did rather than struggling on.  I'll have it finished soon.

Enjoyed my me day.  Walk, sleeving and gaming with husband, then stitching in front of tv.

Have plans for next weekend now - looking forward to it.  Then it's the wedding. Still have time to sort clothes out.

Remembered to message friend to clarify we're not having dinner til next year.

Was talking about the library too.  Am so happy that I have the room I dreamed of as a kid, & I have the chaise-long in the bay window too.  Am fortunate to have a comfy house amd afford heating and food.   That husband and I get on well and life is calm and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment