Saturday 9 December 2023

Friends

Thankful for access to tech, that I managed to identify the key features of the story and have them confirmed.  I have enough to be able to write the reflection on the story I intended which is a relief, and I can tie what we learnt in class into it.
Another friend has my story to review and I've sorted out the indents etc. which I'd forgotten about.

That the drive over was fine, & getting fuel was painless.  Remembered to put gloves in the car.  

Parked somewhere that wouldn't've occurred to me and was a better choice, esp for getting out of the city.  
Found an easy parking space - phew.
Also discovered the works is in the shopping centre so after my no-spend year is up I can treat myself.

Got plenty of steps and enjoyed the walk along the river.  

The hotel snug was way nicer than the coffee shop, I'd go back there with friends.

Choose well for husband's cakes.  And getting the extra one for me.

Popping into the other shop while he was in the supermarket was good.  They have lovely soft wool in - like the Teddy bear stuff.  Have several balls and got my 50 split.
 
Was warm enough in the fleece and coat - glad I took the raincoat because it rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment