Thursday 7 December 2023

Writing

Remembered to phone for my prescription
Got there and back in a break in the weather over lunch.
They had all my items correct.
Husband can order my repeat when he's getting his blood results next week, & it's at a time when I can take him.

I got 2 of my documents returned with no comments!!  There is hope afterall.

Made it to work and the market.  Got some nice soaps, same as I was getting from the health food shop.  She took cash which was handy.  

Team trip to the drinks machine, and I dropped out of a meeting early and had a walk around the carpark rather than a second hot chocolate. 

They were thrilled with the table and quantity of donations.

Writing class sparked some ideas and maybe I will write this weekend.   Have hope again for my longer piece.  Remembered to ask when final date for pieces for review is and answer is achievable.

Plenty of cups for the drinks machine tonight.

Managed to figure out what had gone wrong with a new process.  Spent the morning feeling smart.  Also the thing I wanted the citrine to manifest yesterday happened 🥳

No comments:

Post a Comment