Friday 8 December 2023

Belonging

Thankful for being able to take it easy.  That work was OK and I got a few bits done, & have things to be getting on with.
That boss came to tier and I got to ask what I needed to. 
Workmate came through on what I needed as well.

Interesting conversations with husband.  I love talking with him.  And enjoyed the gaming session.  That I found the dice I dropped.  

Got the untangling done and started on a new scarf.  Is more delicate than I'm used to - interesting challenge.  Looks like plenty of wool.

Remembered to take the parcel shelf back out to car, & filled the screenwash & checked the oil too.  Also remembered to move everything from the footwell for having friends in car tomorrow.

That I remembered to phone my mum and she was in good form.

That I have friends to go out with, share hobbies and enjoy their company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment