Tuesday 19 December 2023

Busy

Team meeting was a laugh.  Boss turned up earlier than usual.  
He's going to sign my work off.  It's mostly done, just waiting on the lab to get their latest changes approved.

Friend made it back from her trip ok.

Got to the supermarket for supplies.  Was better stocked than I expected.  Also got to the local one at lunch and found what I needed.

Friend invited us round for Christmas eve tea and husband said we'll go if I want.  So we're going.

Counselling was good - I was telling her I was proud of myself for going to the wedding.  And we discussed the face blindness which I've just emailed her the link to the NHS info page on it.

Noticed my library email in time to renew my books.  

Managed to resist snacking tonight - so I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment