Monday 1 January 2024

Writing

Thankful for the holidays and the break from work.  For having the time to write and game and do whatever takes my fancy.

That I got round the woods and was back in the car before the heavens opened.  

That the woods are close enough for me to get to during lunch break, that the option is there.

Also that the roads were quiet and I got fuel for the car, ready for longer journeys tomorrow and Wed.

That I got my stories finished with a little help from husband and friend.  Thankful for friends who have read and commented.  

The book I want to read is in the library catalogue so I placed a reservation, proud of myself for not just buying it.

Also remembered a new bin calendar and managed to get a 2024 one, with husband's help.


No comments:

Post a Comment