Monday 18 December 2023

Fed

Finished slow horses with husband.  Glad he finds things for us to watch together and we were cosy under the blanket.

Pizza for dinner.  Happy to have found one I really like.  That I can stop when I'm full and put the rest in the fridge.  

That I accept I will overindulge in chocolate and accept the consequences.  I was enjoying the book I was reading in the airport about that. 

Bonus lunch.  Getting to the shop and back is a reasonable lunchtime walk - and I can get bread and maybe a few other bits like toothpaste. 

Played the new game, is OK.  Have the option to start eating more healthily...  the clementines are really nice and I had a couple at lunch.  There are alternatives to chocolate.  

Work was busy, there is plenty to keep me going and I can update klunk's reports to get them the way I want them.  Have my ones finished and agreed.

Got my document through QA and most approvers- it may go live in time afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment