Thursday 30 November 2023

Stories

Thankful for feeling better today.
For having slept well and getting through the day.
More work appeared so I have plenty to do.

For the library being open late & having somewhere warm & comfortable to sit & wait.
That I picked up some interesting books.
Got feedback about my story & actually have some ideas for how to develop it & am looking forward to editing it (normally I have no interest in that).
For a friend who's been helping me with stories.

Got the Christmas decorations down & have managed to part with a few more items, am dropping them off tomorrow.
Reached out to a friend about the charity drop off & she showed me exactly where it is & gave me the opening times.
Husband is going to fill my advent calendar for me, he's so sweet like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment