Saturday 30 September 2023

Bounce

Thankful I'm back to myself.  
That I found big paper and chatting with a friend has enabled me to brainstorm a tonne of ideas for a story. And I have the reflection started.

Got parked OK - phew!  Survived the walk between the restaurant and car.  Boots are fine for sitting.  We had a good table, out the way.

Food was lovely and I chose better this time.  2 was plenty for me when I didn't give most of it away.  And picked the right dessert for myself. The guys picked their next restaurant and it's one I'm happy to miss. 

Managed to find a show the three of us could watch.

Finished the dark red scarf- there was enough wool, & I mostly finished the final row.
Started a fluffy blue one which will be fine to give away.  The green can either be a poncho (if friend wants it) or scarves, happy with either.  Found a new show to watch while I crochet.

Remembered my tablet, & to phone my parents.  Confirmed they're not visiting this year.

Got myself out skipping in the drizzle, & cam ser the phone through the door fine.  More energised and stable than I have been all week.

Started the initial paperwork.  Am glad to have counsellor so I can ask her questions towards that.  Also for being able to save the form, & I should be able to get it on the PC so I can save my responses.

Had a nice relaxing day and remembered to set an alarm for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment