Thursday 21 September 2023

Happy

Stayed well.
Enjoyed my work day.
The protocol got approved.  Colleague has taken over the project I was stuck on.  We had a good conversation and he was complimentary about my work.

Figured something out for the boss.  He wanted a neat trick and I provided one.  Was pleased with myself for it.  He's right that I know what I'm doing with software and easily find my way around.

Managed to get lots of hours in today so tomorrow should be manageable.

Reading my piece went well, class was receptive.  Also enjoyed chatting with a few of the others.  
Taking my own cuppa was a good idea. I also found the light switch for the canteen so we weren't sat in the darkness.  
People walked past as I arrived so I wasn't stuck locked out, & someone after me rang the bell so I wasn't the only person not to figure out the door.

Had time for a rest before class, had a quick crystal treatment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment