Sunday 1 October 2023

Plans

Glad the walk was enjoyable, reasonable pace and the temperature was pleasant.  

Friends stayed for a chat.  Glad the meetup has served its purpose and I'm happy to let go

Husband did wonderfully crispy bacon when I got home & I had the last of the baguette.

He cooked a new batch of curry which  was lovely and started watching Castle with me again.

Got most of the assessment form filled in.  Enjoyed answering the questions and taking the chance to vent about what annoys me.

Enjoyed the tarot zoom, appreciate the chance to get my cards out.

Not having class this week hopefully means I get to do some reading.

Paid for the car insurance.  Thankful I remembered, that it went through OK, & that I have the money to pay for it

Got the demon story mapped out but think that'll be a short story and I concentrate on the subtitle one as my longer piece - and also that I don't have to decide yet and still have plenty of time to work out ideas.  The tarot pointed towards concentrating on creative efforts and that was useful - I agree.  

That there's enough blue wool to make a decent scarf.  There's enough light from the lounge lamps that I can crochet while watching tv with husband.

Am feeling better again today

No comments:

Post a Comment