Friday 15 September 2023

Hobbies & lazy days

Glad for the IT helpdesk & husband managing to get my account sorted out.

That as disappointed as I was with the rain, the time sat in the car helped me make progress on my story.  That it's a challenge so I'm actually going to get something out of the course.  Am pleased I applied, that there're enough students to run it, & that I turned up yesterday.

That on reduced hours, I usually do enough during the week to have a short Friday, & today was the same.  Meant I could start late and still finish at a reasonable time.

Found my blood pressure monitor & pressure is fine.  Glad I checked.

The library has one of the recommended reading books, & hopefully I'll be able to find it tomorrow when I pick up my other reservations.  

& I'll be able to pick up my boots at the same.  

I have the option to get across town to the new holistic shop.  Is nice that there are those kinds of shops around.



No comments:

Post a Comment