Monday 4 September 2023

Surviving

Thankful I got a dentist appointment today, & that I got back to the car before the parking ran out.  That it's moved the timetable up for getting my replacement crowns.  I checked the insurance & it should be ok.

That my boss is sound & there's no issue with me disappearing for the afternoon with no notice, he makes everything easy.

Team meeting was a laugh.  Tomorrow's meeting is moved to Friday which is better for me.  

Found some white card & got my printable deck printed.  The contrast is sufficient for cutting out.

For the internet, & entertainment.  For the people who donate their time running events and creating resources.  For all the ways we have to communicate and share.

For husband doing the cooking and shopping and looking after me.


No comments:

Post a Comment