Friday 29 September 2023

support

Glad I have the freedom to disappear from work as I need to, and that I take that opportunity.  

That the boss postponed a meeting I wasn't fit for.  I noticed a mistake & rectified it before anyone else noticed.

Got to fix someone else's sloppy wording which meant someone else did the review signature not me, & we got brownie points for getting the issue closed.

That I got to see the nice doctor, & he was patient.  I got the prescription no bother, & the scan referral.  Also remembered to take cash so I could pay, & got my dental form posted.

Got my reduced patches collected tonight, husband came with me for the walk.  He also let me have his noodles.

That the weather was pleasant & I took myself off to the gardens.  Glad they're close enough to get to & back in a lunchtime.  That the dandelion fountain was on & there was hardly anyone else there.

That I got to the doctor's ok, & was still capable of speaking.  That someone let me out into the traffic, & again at the turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment