Thursday 7 September 2023

Hospital

Got up & got there fine, in good time.  Plenty of parking too.  Glad we have access to healthcare & medical facilities.

Found it ok & the nurse explained why I was there which was useful.  The doc was also pleasant to deal with & explained more. & I can cancel the Dublin appointment.  Friend came & found me & we had a nice chat.  Nothing to worry about, I'm discharged back to GP.

Managed to do plenty of my hours today, so I'll get an easy day tomorrow afterall.

Enjoyed looking into how to write instructions for the new kit, & I know that I'll do a good job on review.

Made a lovely grid for a friend, & another friend I was thinking of messaged me today.

Remembered to phone the dentist's receptionist about the insurance cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment