Saturday 9 September 2023

Laugh

Glad I joined the others for lunch, & for the invite.  That I'm in a good team & we have a laugh.  Also that I live near work & can easily pop in / pop home.

Glad I saw the lenormand workshop & got myself some decks, am enjoying the cards.  & for whoever pointed me to the resources.

That I got the game stopped, before I was done.  & that I was alright to drive home, & we got home safely.  Also liked the cake, & the curry.  They'd remembered I don't eat rice & gave me poppadums instead.  That husband came with me, & we won.

Suggested the fair so hopefully will get to meet friend tomorrow.

Popped into crystal shop & it's the assistant's last day so I got to say bye & have a brief chat.  There are people here with similar interests.

Remembered tesco tomorrow & husband checked the time for me (before we were out when they're due). 

That it was only an inconvenient amount of water, not a disastrous amount, & everything seems to have survived it.  That the freezer tripped the electrics which turned the washer off & limited the flood.


No comments:

Post a Comment