Saturday 16 September 2023

Progress

Thankful for being fit amd healthy.  That I can park at one side of town and walk across to the other, and carry library books and shopping.

We found the creative writing book I wanted on the shelf.

That friend seems to be doing better, stable on her medication. 

That I went to the journalling workshop and enjoyed it.  People found my contributions helpful.  It also gave me more ideas for my story.

That I remembered seeing the submission requirements and found them in the handbook.

The cakes I picked up at the market were lovely.

Enjoyed playing the new game with husband, is one I can take gaming.

Seem to be much better on terms of energy amd mood these days.  

Husband cleared out under the bench and has moved the freezer out of the corridor and into the space he cleared.

Remembered to message my brother happy birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment