Tuesday 5 September 2023

Treats

Thankful I got to my massage, that I got a few steps on the way and arrived in Nice time.

That I got a great card for Saturday, & a few bonus ones for when I need cards.

Collected my library book, thankful it's open late and has convenient hours.

Noticed a mistake I'd let through and have it kostly fixed.  Sorted something else out quickly to get brownie points today.  Glad I was able tonprove myself again.

Made a decision when the boss didn't reply and had the task well in hand by the time he got to following up.  The colleague I was dealing with was easy as well.

Counselling was OK, I feel like we're making progress.

I got the rest of the cards printed and looked into a game I'm enjoying.  Glad we have the money for treats

No comments:

Post a Comment