Wednesday 6 September 2023

Ideas

Glad I printed stuff off at work to review, & had plenty of space & coloured pens. 

That after having a laugh with the team, the office was quiet enough that I could just get on (without having to find a spare room).  Lunch was also fin

Remembered to get fuel so I'm ready for tomorrow.

Husband cooked the chicken for dinner

Managed to do a full day so I don't have to do much tomorrow.

Had another good idea, well timed for some updates I'm doing.  Love having ideas, & glad I've got a boss who's receptive to them.  That I have the freedom to find myself work and fun things to do.  That the boss is supportive & sees his job as to make our jobs easier.

I held my temper with something that's annoying me & managed not to say anything to work mates





No comments:

Post a Comment