Saturday 23 September 2023

Relaxing

Got off the sofa before I got backache.  Thankful we have a nice sofa and comfortable house.   I love the house and my life.

Got home from the shops before the rain.  That there are shops within reasonable walking distance and it's a pleasant enough walk.  For the drugs scheme that there's a limit to what I pay.  Remembered to get more painkillers.

Made the decision to not work the hours I needed, thankful I have the flexibility to do that.  

Got 500 words written and an idea of what to do with them.  Got another piece started as a reserve.  Realised they're all very similar so I know what kind of piece to work on next as a contrast.

Reinforced someone's decision to avoid an awkward situation.  Supported them in their choice and felt good for doing so.

The friend I made was online and we played a couple of games.  It was nice.  

My head is in a better place ending the day than beginning it.  

Glad I didn't make plans to go to the mind body spirit fair tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment