Tuesday 12 September 2023

Flow

Am enjoying writing the documents.  
Was properly in the flow of updating the method builder procedure today and it was a shame to stop for counselling.  I actually worked til 3.45 instead of finishing at 3 or 3.15 as normal.  It meant I did a 7 hour day, so compensated for yesterday's 5.5 which still isn't bad.
Going to site tomorrow is well timed for doing the final reviews of Mike's PMs.

Thought to forward on the procedures.

Counselling was good, I was in a good mood and pleased with myself so it was a different kind of conversation. And a new opening.  "How is one?"  All of me is good, not just one.

One of my games arrived and husband played a couple of times.  I have enough sleeves and they just fit in the box.

He's ordered a new dryer.  Glad we have money to cover things like that.  I also finally threw out the nasty milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment