Tuesday 19 September 2023

Tooth

Thankful I had the sense to ring the dentist because after tomorrow he's on holiday.   Also that I always manage to get emergency appointments when I've needed them.  That tooth is still intact / attached for now. And that I have money for things like the dentist and doctor.

The dryer arrived and husband has shown me how to use it and is happy. 

For my reduced hours so I don't have to sit and struggle on days when I can't focus/ can't sit / can't work.

Finally asked the question about the random ID and got an answer.

Managed to answer the urgent thing before I was done for the day.

Am enjoying the cross stitch and audiobooks and finally started on some of the library books.  Dentist trip gives me a chance to read.

That there's just enough space for Pilates in the boot room so I have a backup for daytime classes when husband's working / in meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment