Wednesday 20 September 2023

Happy

Thankful the others agreed about a frustrating person, it's not just me.

That I got a bonus visit to the park before the dentist.
I managed to get parked and be reasonably on time.
Appointment for the crowns is brought forward to Friday.  Gives me an excuse to bail on Friday night plans.

Got more hours in today than I expected so I might manage enough for the week.

Friend is doing better.  Managed to catch up with her.

Gaming was cancelled, early enough for me not to have set off.   Am relieved because I wanted to chill instead but I felt I should go.

Counting my blessings.  Am happy.

Finally gor tutor comments and they're not bad.  I can edit the piece next month as my firat submission rather than making many changes before reading it out tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment