Saturday 11 March 2023

Friends

Thankful for enjoying rainy day activities and a free morning ro read in bed.   That I'm enjoying the book and am on track to have it finished by its return date.

For having friends to meet and enjoying the chat.  That she found the colours she wanted in the wool shop and I got some as well.  That wool wasn't in the no-spend.  For loving the house, thankful we got it and could afford new furniture and the painting  etc.  

That the card arrived and I had a decent chat with my mum and dad.  That husband is fine with them staying here when they do eventually visit. 

That we have plenty of room for visitors and a big table for gaming.  

That I had a nice catch up with another friend this morning.  Thankful for Internet and messaging services.

Husband changed his dinner to order from a place where I like food from.  That he is sweet and thoughtful and takes good care of me.  Also for him emptying the rubbish.

I have found the holder I want and have save dit for later so delivery isn't  for when  we're at work next week.  

Pleased to have figured out crochet patterns and am looking forward to the next set of flowers.  Also relieved to just be hanging in squares and not having to sew them up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment