Wednesday 15 March 2023

Rest

Thankful for working from home and being able to take a nap at lunch.  For all my cosy warm clothes like my work cape that cheer me up to look at and wear.  For being indoors and safe and dry on a rainy day. 

That I had time to investigate the software i'm using and to be able to figure a few things out.  And was able to share with a few people.  One of them was appreciative.  Also it has made my job easier and I have something to show my boss when he's back.

That I brought something up in the team meeting and the others are backing me.

That I got something else underway without  needing colleague's input for now.

For husband taking care of dinner and getting me my favourite.  For how sweet and considerate he is.

For messages with friends and plans for tomorrow.

That this was a good week to try the 3 days in a row and be reminded that I find it a struggle.  Glad for the long weekend so I cam go out tomorrow and sleep all day Friday if I need to. 

My plants are germinating - I am well impressed.  Relieved I sowed them indoors and husband came with me to get the stuff the other weekend.  Also that thinking of husband makes me smile.  

He's said to enjoy my day out and he will get taxis if he needs to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment