Tuesday 7 March 2023

Calm

Had a pleasant half hour in work, & got to move the intern's work on a bit.  Also highlighted part of it to boss for consideration.  Also parked at back of other car park so we got a few extra steps.

Husband did weights before dinner with me.  Am glad for the support/ motivation.  He is stricter than me and probably only does it at my suggestion.  

Had my thoughts gathered before the team meeting and so colleague's part of the work was highlighted too in a low key way.

Found more crafting supplies and remembered to message volunteer centre to see if they wanted any if it, & to suggest someone does the faces for my pandas.

Enjoyed snuggling on sofa with husband.  

Friend helped articulate my thoughts.  Glad we're friends & we get to chat so often.  For her on-going support.  

Baby steps of progressing on the unpacking and tidying up.  And the post redirection has another month on it so I have some time to finish changing my address.

No comments:

Post a Comment