Wednesday 29 March 2023

Social

Thankful for being able to get up and go into a different room when I can't sleep.  For the lot arriving and being able to make a start on that.  That husband was working from home so I didn't have to drop him off or collect him.

For my day off and being able to nap.  Having nowhere to go and no obligations.  For an enjoyable message exchange with a friend.  Glad we're friends.  

For another friend calling in & having a good chat.  Also that she left in time for me to have a nap before gaming.  She's also said if I go over to hers she'll drive us out on some walks.  Also that she really enjoyed the book I lent her.  She's never thought of me as an anxious person.   The conversation led me to reach out to someone else to thank them for an offer, & they were just thinking of me and wondering if there were any walks coming up.  Great timing and she's coming on Sunday.

That I managed to have dinner before I went out, also that I can have half an ice-cream & put the rest back so I'm getting better at not over-indulging.  For the microwave and husband's batch cooking.

Friend has invited us over for a gaming session and doing our taxes and will be in touch with what we need.  Glad she reached out.  That gaming was fun and that I took my card game since there were 5 of us on the table.

Got home safely.  Husband makes me hot chocolate when I ask, & takes care of me.  He's great for cuddles and support, & interesting to chat with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment