Thursday 9 March 2023

Reassured

Thankful my boss found time to speak with me, & I was brave enough to ask the questions I wanted to - & he was receptive.  That he's happy with us working from home, & I likely won't have to be in next week.

That I swapped days next week & am off when a friend is so we can spend some time together. 

That I made Pilates, & can just about make the space work.  It was an easy session & I managed fine.

That I made it to the online gaming & it was a good session - glad it is getting more popular.  That one of the guys told me about my favourite game being released and I found it on Amazon & husband has ordered it for me.  That we played the game that needed communication first, & then moved onto a game where I could remove my headphones.  That husband has previously offered to get me a new set & even though I said no, I can change my mind.

That we got out for a walk at lunch & have his prescription collected.


No comments:

Post a Comment