Saturday 18 March 2023

More rest

Got the crystal I went for, & found another Reiki one that I love.  Glad I was introduced to that shop.  

That my boots dried from being out in the rain & look as good as new.  & that it'd stopped raining by the time I was waiting at the car.  Husband knows me well enough to get me cake even though I said not to.  & he's cooking dinner for tomorrow.

That there was a prescription ready for me to collect, & I can get a renewal when I'm at the doctor next week.

That husband came with me to the funeral home & boss was pleased to see us, glad we went, esp. that husband came too. & we found it ok & got parked easily. 

For the long weekend & more naps.  For having the bed & house & being comfy.

That I remembered my timesheet, & them being online - super easy to do & send.  Much better than paper that had to be signed & faxed back in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment