Thursday 23 March 2023

Home bird

That I have flexibility to start when I want, which meant a lie-in this morning.  Working from home means not having to get showered or dressed, although I will to take husband in tomorrow.

Team meeting was a good laugh.

Got a decent amount done & a collaboration with a colleague was useful.  Also that the boss will be back soon, will be happy to see him.  Agreed with workmate that I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off, & he has a plan in place to reduce the number of urgent requests that come in.

Thankful husband looks after dinner & incorporates my suggestions, & I got time for a quick rest before dinner.  & he suggested playing our new game after dinner - glad he's enjoying it.  

That I have my test square finished & am enjoying the pattern.  Also stepped it up a level to do stripes.  & remembered the audiobook I was listening to yesterday.

Am feeling better.

My Amazon delivery arrived, & husband helped with assembly.  That my new pendulum is expressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment