Wednesday 22 March 2023

Outing

Glad for the recliner, for being able to almost lie down for counselling.  That I checked the cupboard and got the cardboard & clothes / footwear to the recycling centre.  

That having made it out I got to the library and the new books look good. Then to the woods where I managed to quick go on the swings before the rain.  Glad I decided to leave when I did so I was back in the car before it got heavy.  And it meant I got to rest before collecting husband, & confirmed my decision not to go gaming tonight.

Also called into the wool shop and found the wool I thought they'd stopped doing. Am looking forward to using it - and hopefully it'll encourage me to finish off the long stalled socks. 

Remembered to have the soup for lunch and there is plenty enough for dinner.  Also found my chocolate stash in the cupboard.  

New game was waiting on the doorstep when I got home, can maybe get husband to play tonight to make up for not going gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment