Thursday 16 March 2023

Water

Thankful we're not in the boil water area, & that in general tap water is safe to drink and that you can get it in cafes and restaurants.

That I had a good time out with friends and they introduced me to the crystal shop.  Will be going back on Saturday when husband wants the market and I'm returning a library book.  Can get more wool at the same time.

I got to pay for the gardens and cuppas there.  Also found some tourist guides that might interest my dad.

That a team mate's kept me in the loop and I have another team mate's number so I could tell her.  Is good to be in a group and be able to follow someone else's lead.

That I remembered my left overs and just got meat when husband ordered food.  Got plenty of sauce with it today.

Got home before I reached meltdown stage and had a much needed nap.

Found a card to send to friends.  Long overdue and better late than never.  Have also ordered a wedding cross stitch kit. 

Useful to find out the doctors don't do prescription repeats over the phone anymore & to find out before I needed a repeat.  Have an appointment with the doc on Monday.  Thankful we were able to register with a doctor nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment