Friday 10 March 2023

Weekend

Thankful got husband to the dentist on time, & that he got an appointment.  That the tiredness wore off and I was ok driving.

That I remembered to take stuff to the volunteer center & that they were pleased to have it.  Had a nice visit, & they're impressed with the squares, I may give some of the others a go.

It was a lovely sunny day & I had a pleasant wander, & got to the shop I'd been thinking about calling in to, & they didn't have what I'm after so I'm not breaking my no-spend.

That I hadn't got into the cake shop when husband texted, & I saw his message the same minute it arrived.

Saw some lovely flowers & took photos.

He got me chocolate he thought I'd like & is considerate & thoughtful.  He has a good idea of what I like, & the things he asks me to do aren't much really.  I got plenty of steps in with walks to the chemist and back.  Taking him to the city dentist for further work means I get to go crystal shopping again.

All the people I'm meeting over the weekend confirmed, so I'm looking forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment