Monday 20 March 2023

Happy

Thankful I remembered to phone my mum, & she was in a good mood.
That friends came & met me at the woods and we had a pleasant walk, & the weather held.
Husband made yummy dinner.

That I have some work to do, & had a nice chat with a colleague.  Got done what I needed to & finished at lunch time.  Weather held while I was at the woods, & I got to the doctor's on time.  Managed to get to the cash machine & get cash beforehand.  Got the referral letter I wanted, & the nurse took bloods there & then so I didn't have to go back.  Glad I checked the letter because the address is nonsense, & I've corrected it.  Got an appointment to go back next week for the blood results so I have time to decide if there's something going on with my back or kidneys (not sure what is sore).  Also very glad I had the nice nurse & she's the one who does the smears so I can book that too.  Also got a 6 month prescription repeat so that's one less thing to be concerned about.

That I got straight out onto the main road.  & the tractor that was in front of me pulled over to let us all past.  Got to the woods in time to have a quick go on the swings before meeting friends, & we managed a quick chat, & she gave me a lovely flower pot & we have plans for Friday.

A contact does online meditation sessions, glad I went & we had a nice chat.  He was the one who told me about Cubirds being reprinted, & tonight he recommended another game I've just ordered.  Enjoyed the meditation, & sleeving the Cubirds cards.

Remembered to return my library book & post friend's card.  Books I was waiting on in the online collection came available today.  Plenty for me to get on with.


No comments:

Post a Comment