Wednesday 8 March 2023

Rest

Thankful to get the day to myself, & have an excuse not to go out.
That we got the sheets & cardboard taken to the recycling.

That I got home from gaming safely.  & that we got there just as they were setting up so we were in games from the start.  & the guy I gave a lift to bought my drink without being prompted.  Getting to the station turned out fine & was convenient for the garage & we were still early for the gaming.
That counselling was ok, better than I expected & useful - I found it interesting this week.

Getting to enjoy wearing different & clothes & boots - the gaming night is a good place to wear heels that aren't suitable for work.

Thankful for my Wednesdays off, & that working next Wed gives me the chance to take Thursday off with a friend.

That I have no obligations & can just take myself off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment