Sunday 19 February 2023

Woods

Thankful I talked myself into coming.  That I have car and fuel and can afford to run the car.  That they opened it for the weekend & there was room to turn the car around & I got a parking space on the way out.

The coffee van was still open and he had treats so I have rocky road for later.  Even if I don't eat it I feel good for supporting him. I like that there's a coffee van here.

That I'm happy just sitting here without needing to walk, & am enjoying the birdsong.  They're still building fairy villages and I love that I'm observant enough to spot them and enjoy a little secret.

Husband has been especially sweet lately because he knows I'm struggling with still being under the weather.  He watched a film with me last night that I know he didn't enjoy, just to keep me company on the sofa.  He's assembling a table for me and is happy for me to come out and leave him to it. He's generally sweet and thoughtful and I'm thankful for what we have and what we share.

Glad I cancelled the meal out tonight and that I have no commitments.  When I leave here I'm looking forward to going back to bed.

There's a variety of interesting birdsong here and it's quiet enough to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment