Saturday 11 February 2023

Tidying

Thankful I had left overs for lunch and I enjoyed them.  That husband mostly takes cares of meals and is open to suggestions.  After trying the cheese balls (which were nice enough to get again) I put all the flyers into the recycling.

Feeling much better today and got a decent amount of unpacking done - cleared the final box out of the bedroom.  My favourite clothes still fit me & all fit into the wardrobe.

Measured the corner of the box room again and I will fit another boot unit in there.

Husband finished the film with me, & is happy to watch a show I found.  That we have the streaming services and plenty of entertainment.   Also glad I have quiet indoor hobbies as well as enjoying outside, so I can survive eg this week where I couldn't go out.

Turned the scarf start into a a square and started again with a bigger hook which is working out better for the scarf.  Glad I have access to wool and craft supplies and have plenty of storage space for them too.

That I managed to shower today.

Have a hypnosis workshop to look forward to tomorrow  and remembered to casually remind friends about it today 

No comments:

Post a Comment