Thursday 9 February 2023

Books

Thankful I enjoy quiet relaxing hobbies such as crochet and cross stitch.   That crochet especially requires little in the way of focus both paying attention  and literally having my eyes focus on it.  Also so pleased that I love the sofa and the house is warm.  And my mum managed to find the pattern I was after.

That husband ordered me the apple pie I wanted and I enjoyed it, and that I did myself the root veg fries to accompany it, & had some fruit.  Glad j had the foresight to buy cuppa soups as well.

That I had an enjoyable chat with a friend today, it was one of the days we had a good connection. 

Messaged my boss and feel better about staying off sick the rest of the week.  Thankful he's supportive and has given me a much better experience than other workplaces.

Messaged another friend and they're hopefully visiting this year.  Am glad I have people nearby who I can call for favours too - husband's prescription was dutifully dropped off this morning.

Remembered to renew my library books and found a couple more than look interesting I've put reserve requests in for.  That's my something to look forward to - getting those books and a borrowbox book I requested is coming available tomorrow.  

That I'm feeling better and brighter.  And I got the bedding changed.  I love new bedding.  Also found a new show to watch on the TV and remembered a YouTube show that I was enjoying.  I slept better last night so am hopeful I'll sleep tonight too.


No comments:

Post a Comment