Friday 10 February 2023

Hope

Thankful husband is better and he did some housework.  

That he ordered the dinner I requested and takes care of the meals and shopping.

That I'm able to take time off when I'm sick and concentrate on recovery.  That I feel better today and able to move around a little bit.

Enjoyed some conversations with friends. 

Have managed to set a few more colouring books aside for donation.  Dropping the squares in means I can ask about the colouring books too, & maybe drop a few letters for the nursing home in as well.  

Have decided to start back on the crochet - thankful I learnt.  For YouTube and tutorials and the squares project giving me an easy way to practice.  I've enjoyed doing them and knowing they have a function.  That the latest square has straight edges so I am confident of the scarf edges being good.  

Having a laugh with a friend and being able to encourage a couple of others. 

Got the jigsaw finished, relieved all the pieces are there - that I got them all back when I knocked them off the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment