Friday 3 February 2023

Space

Thankful to be able to take it easy workwise while I get myself back on form.  I can take my time over the weekend finishing a few things off. That it's a long weekend with the bank holiday.

For the team meeting being a good laugh.  

That I was able to help the few people that came to me today.  And kept my cool with an annoying colleague.

I managed to get out at the roundabout through all the chaos - constantly relieved that this week is a one off and I don't usually sit in traffic.

One of Sunday's events is cancelled so I can attend the others I'm signed up for.  And Saturday's is still going ahead - pleased someone else signed up.

Also that I'm not getting tired like I was.  Just realised my legs haven't been sore in a good while.  

Husband has agreed to set up the weights bench so we can get back to doing the weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment